Disease Defense Systems require ready reserves of copper, manganese, zinc and other minerals and vitamins available in NutriGel Plus.
When should you use NutriGel Plus?
- At Birth
- Weaning and Diet Changes
- Previous to and during times of stress
- At time of vaccinations
- Receiving and backgrounding cattle
- After Antibiotic Therapy
- Hospital pen
- Prior to Breeding during synchronization
- Transition and Fresh cows
- Anytime you have cattle in a chute
NutriGel Plus is a source of Vitamins and high biologically available Organic Trace Minerals and a Direct-Fed Microbials (DFMs). The KemTrace Mineral Advantage (Trace Mineral Propionates) minerals solubilize and rapidly dissociate at the right place. They provide highly available Trace Mineral elements in an ionic form for transport across the cell membrane. The DFMs (Direct Fed Microbials) assist animal health and performance by contributing to the balancing of the animal’s intestinal microflora. DFMs help maintain and replenish beneficial bacteria after antibiotic treatment.
- Boost immune system
- Improved immune performance
- Replenish nutrients lost during stress
- Improves starter intake
- Faster intake of D/M
- Improves weight gain and feed efficiency
- Less incidence of scours
- Shorter time in sick pen
- Female Estrus / Ovulation
- Enhanced Reproduction Performance
- No damage from injection site
- Save time and labor
- Reduce medicine cost
- Increase your Bottom Line
- Easy to use with our Self-Locking applicator gun when cattle are handled or being processed.
- Administered orally so nutrients are absorbed naturally.
- Essential nutrients available in a bio-available source when intakes are reduced due to weaning and shipping.
- Product and performance is Repeatable and Predictable so your nutrition program is cost effective every time.
- Trace Minerals are important in antibody production. Copper, Zinc, Manganese, and Cobalt are critical for disease prevention, normal metabolism of nutrients and reproductive function.
- Trace Minerals play a critical role in many vital body functions, including the activity of enzyme systems which contribute to overall performance, health, and well-being of the animal.
Magnesium Sulfate; Zinc Propionate; Copper Propionate; Manganese Propionate; Potassium Chloride; Vitamin E Supplement; Cobalt Propionate; Sodium Selenite; Vitamin A Supplement; Vitamin D-3 Supplement; Vitamin B-12 Supplement; Riboflavin; d-Calcium Pantothenate; Choline Chloride; Niacin; Thiamine Mononitrate; Pyridoxine HCl; d-Biotin; Folic Acid; Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract; and Dried Fermentation Products of: Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Enterococcus faecium. Inert Ingredients : Corn Oil; Calcium Silicate; Sodium Aluminosilicate; Polysorbate 80; and Sorbic Acid